Lunches on the 02nd, 03rd and 05th of July:
The organisation of WMOC' 08 is going to offer a catering service on the Long Distance Races.
There will be three menus available:
Menu 1 - Whiting fillets with beans and boiled egg.
Menu 2 - Breaded steak with tomato rice.
Menu 3 - Meat pie and pasta.
All the menus include a sweet and a fruit to peel by hand.
- Each lunch acquired until the 30th of March of 2008: 10,00 €.
- Acquired in the place of the event (subject to availability) or after the 01st of April of 2008:10,00 €.
Typical "Sardinhada" on the 30th of June
(Lunch of day 30 of June, after the Sprint Prize-giving Ceremony, in a park of the Vieira Beach):
Sardines are the most typical fish of the Mediterranean diet in the summer. Its smell and intense palate make the delights of the Portuguese and when followed by a good wine...
Menu: Sardines, wine, corn bread, pepper salad and baked potatoes.
- Each lunch acquired until the 30th of March of 2008: 15,00 €.
- Acquired in the place of the event (subject to availability) or after the 01st of April of 2008: 20,00 €.
For this banquet we decided to show the excellence of Portuguese gastronomy. It will be set up in the Alcobaça's Monastery, a buffet service, with four tables allusive to the regions of Alentejo, Algarve, Minho and Pinhal de Leiria, also one table of conventuals sweets (a precious), wine and beer as well as water and juice will be available.
- Each supper acquired until the 30th of March of 2008: Adults: 35,00€ /Children up to 14 years: 25,00€.
- Each supper acquired after the 30th of March of 2008: Adults: 45,00€ /Children up to 14 years: 30,00€.
Limited capacity of 1000 participants.
In all the events will be available for purchase (daily pay-payment) sandwiches, juices and beer.